Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dream Art

Last night I had a dream that my grandmother was cleaning her kitchen closet. She was wearing a surgical mask to protect her lungs from the dust, but the mask itself was covered in a thick layer of dust. It was a WEIRD dream, but I wanted so badly to illustrate this strange image! More inspiration to learn to draw better!

Dream Drawings are definitely on my art to-do list. What a fun art journal that would be! This week, I also set up a Kids Art Source VT Pinterest account. Now I can actually sort all of our project inspiration, ideas, and tutorials into different boards!

Check out this piece by Jaime Best and more on our new Dream Art board.

And share your art with us in Our Gallery by using #kasvtgallery on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment